We are looking for a chef!
Current opening – with start end of May/June 2021
We are looking for an experienced, creative and highly organised chef to join our small, but busy kitchen team on a full-time or part-time basis depending on the person.
Moksha is proudly independent and prides itself on its speciality coffee roasted in Sussex, all day brunch and a fantastic range of baked goods. We use top quality ingredients sourcing locally wherever possible. Kitchen currently opens at 8 am and closes 3 pm Monday to Sunday.
Initiative, creativity, passion and sense of ownership are essential characteristics required.
An experienced chef who is passionate about food and hospitality. Knowledge of technique and ingredients is vital as is a willingness to learn and be part of a team in a small, focused kitchen.
• Solid knowledge of technique and ingredients
• Full-service experience
• Ability to take charge and deputise for Head Chef when required
• Highly organised, efficient, responsible & trustworthy
• A self-starter
• Excellent interpersonal communication, a strong work ethic and a sense of ownership in everything you do
• Exceptional initiative & ability to work with a small kitchen team, sometimes autonomously
• Great working environment
• Competitive rates of pay
• Sociable working hours
• Share of tips
• Contract, holiday, pension & all the rest
• Staff discounts
Email us a cover letter to tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would like to work at Moksha. Before you apply, check out our website and Instagram, so you know what were all about.
Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have the right to work in the UK. References might be required.